21st of February

I was brushing my hair when the phone beeped. It was from a new tinder match. After two messages, we were ready to meet. First, let us name this guy number 2. Now let’s go 10 minutes back….
Sitting alone in a PG room with nothing to do, I thought about having a cup of coffee in the nearest CCD. I was getting ready when this guy pings me. He evidently lives in the same locality and was coming back to his home. Should I go with a stranger I know nothing about? We haven’t talked also. I heard Delhi guys are bad, what if…….
Let’s go back 24 hours….
I just reach my room and start making Wai-wai. I have been chatting with this guy for two days. This is guy number 1. After a wedding party, he calls me up. He is elder than me and is also a tinder guy. Conversations continue till 2 AM. We decide to meet the next day if  possible….
In the morning….
Staying in a room for the whole day and having nothing to do seems like a punishment even my enemy shouldn’t get. Having wasted a lot of MB seeing videos on Youtube, I am a mess. Why can’t I just keep sleeping???
I have to literally put on the relax melodies app to calm my mind’s Atlantic ocean. Isn’t everything in body made of fluid? No books to read, no person to talk to, no music on my phone, just a travel magazine to make things worse. Should I go out? Will there be road blockages by the jat protestors? So many questions,uffff!
I never knew about the word ‘sapiosexual’ but I am sexually attracted to people who can give me knowledge. Or else, be tall, dark and handsome.
Guy number 1 was someone who could make me think. I loved it but the problem was we couldn’t meet. This is what happens when you expect a lot then everything goes bam!!!
Present …
Oh ! this is a huge car , I say in my mind as I proceed to enter his car. I was not dressed to meet a guy, but who cares. Instead of the nearby park CCD, he tells me he will take me to the Chankaya Puri CCD. We went only to find that there was no parking space. We proceeded towards Lodhi Tomb and then went to the CCD nearby.
I don’t know what it is with Delhi people and being stylish. Seriously,I have no qualms in anyone being sexy and stylish but dude, not everyone’s life revolve around what to wear or what not to wear. One just needs to feel comfortable and true.
Sometimes being 24 is nice. You no longer take things personally even if the other person literally indicates you to take things personally and change. Am I getting old, that too in an exponential rate?
As I make a cup of tea, I ponder about the differences in human nature. Everyone is unique and below that show-off and rough attitude there exists a beautiful human soul. This soul wants the same things love, care, appreciation and respect. Someone to share their feelings. No one wants to utter a curse at anyone. The city makes you this as you try to fit in. Fight it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Role model in the form of grandma

Visit to a waterfall

BEAUTY